Are you interested in working for an organization that makes a difference in the lives of kids and families? Apply today to become a part of the Youth Homes team!
Youth Care Worker
Work with other dedicated professionals providing services which allow our youth and families the opportunity to find their path to independence. Must be energetic, highly motivated, willing to learn, and have the desire to make a difference.
Requires excellent writing and verbal communication skills. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
High school diploma and experience working with youth and/or families required. College degree preferred.
Send resume or contact Mike Pavon at email@example.com or click Apply Now.
Youth Homes is seeking a behavioral health professional to provide comprehensive assessment and therapy services to children in elementary school settings. The salary for this position will be dependent on qualifications and experience. Some schedule flexibility is required.
· Providing therapy services (individual, family, and group) for elementary-aged students (K-5) in the Johnston Community School District
· On-Site at the designated elementary schools
· Must be self-sufficient, energetic, and highly motivated
· This position requires a minimum of a Master’s degree in a behavioral health field from an accredited college or university. This person must also be licensed as an LMSW, Temporary LMFT, or Temporary LMHC. Preference is given to individuals with independent licensure (LISW, LMFT, or LMHC). It is expected that the person filling this position will demonstrate emotional stability, maturity, and be capable of working with and establishing appropriate relationships with students who have problem behaviors or emotional difficulties, and with their families
Monitoring male adolescents during the overnight shift in our residential treatment program. Work a flexible schedule, three or more nights per week from 10:45pm - 8:15am. Must be motivated, active, and dependable and have reliable transportation. Great job for anyone looking for a second job, college students, retirees, night owls, etc.
1. High school diploma
2. Background checks done on all applicants prior to hire.